For dermatology, gynecology and enterology.
Our 15W CO2 surgical laser system is featured by compact structure, elegant appearance, reliable functions, easy to use, and good safety-protection mechanism. The system is state-of-the-art and designed to cut, burn, vaporize, and solidify tissue for different clinic surgery purposes.
The main features include:
- Compact and easy to operate
- Sealed-off CO2 laser technology
- CW, pulse, and super pulse operation modes
- Touching switch, microprocessor controlled
- Alphanumeric message display
- 7-joint spring-balanced articulated arm
- Pilot beam of 5mW diode laser
- Safety protection with alarming automatically
|Power To Tissue||15W|
|Laser Operation Modes||CW, Pulse|
|Tissue Exposure Modes||Continuous, Single pulse, Repeat pulse|
|Super Pulse Peak Power||100W|
|Aiming beam Pilot beam||650nm|
|Cooling System||Closed Loop liquid|
|Dimensions(mm)||360mm(L) x 610mm(W) x 120mm(H)|
Major Medical Applications
- Dermatology: Naevus, Wart, Corn, Haemorrhoids, Hemangioma, Skin Fibroma, Granulation Swollen, Cell Cancer, Basel Cell Carcinoma, several kinds of Skin Tumor, etc.
- Gynecology: Cervicitis, Cervical Erosion, etc.
- ENT: Oral cyst, Polypus, Rhinitis, Nosepiece Hypertrophy, etc.
- Enterology: Hemorrhoids, Anus Laceration, Anus Fistula, etc.